What types of personal information we collectDepending upon the way in which you use our website and the individual products and services you are looking to buy, we may obtain the following:
- Personal information so that we can identify who you are. For example, this information may include your name and date of birth;
- Personal information so that we can contact you. For example, this information may include your home address, your email address and your contact telephone numbers;
- Behavioural and/or technical personal information. For example, this information may include details about how you browse our website and the devices and technology you use to browse our website.
How we collect personal dataWe collect information about you in the following ways:
- Directly from you by email, phone, the Website or otherwise:
- if you submit forms on the Website.
- if you share a code or other promotion.
- if you contact us for any reason.
- if you enter one of our competitions.
- if you complete our surveys.
- if you otherwise interact with our services.
- Automatically as you interact with the Website, App, Browser Extension and Emails by using cookies, tags and similar automatic data collection technologies.
- Automatically from location data transmitted by your mobile device. Please note mobile apps may collect this type of information even when they are not open. Please see the "Your rights and choices" section as to how you can limit or prevent the location information we may collect.
- You can read about your choices in respect of these, including how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers below in the "Cookies and similar technologies" section.
How we use personal data
- To optimise our content: One of the main ways we use your redemption information is to monitor which offers are being used so we can optimise our offers.
- Directly communicating with QponAZ.com: When you send email or other communication to QponAZ.com, we may retain the communication in order to serve you.
- To personalise the content you receive: By collecting data on your activities on our website we’ll be able to better understand the types of offers that you’re interested. We’ll then present the most relevant offers for you on our website.
- To provide insight: Our use of technologies, including Google Analytics enables us to gather statistical information about how people use our site and application. As well as using this to improve what we do, we also share it with the brands we work with to give them feedback. The information we share will not identify you personally, it is statistical data and does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Disclosure of personal dataWe may share your personal data with the third parties set out below for the purposes set out in this privacy notice:
- Service provider who provide IT and system administration services (Google, Inc)
- Ad technology providers (including Google and other ad networks and vendors).
- Merchants who we promote on the Website.
- Affiliate networks to track sales originating from our service.
Cookies and similar technologies
What cookies do we use?
- Functional Cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and those that personalise your experience on the site.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to display tailored advertisements on this Website or on those of third parties. They may collect a de-identified, non-human readable version of your email address for matching to other data about you to improve the relevance of online advertising and may also collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type.
- Affiliate cookies: these cookies are used by affiliate networks to track a transaction you may make after using an offer or promotion on our website or app. In some circumstances, this allows us to be paid a small commission.
How do I change my cookie settings?Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To opt-out of personalised advertising provided by Google visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.